Elli Avram Appears In Swedish TV Show Where She Talks About Her Career In Bollywood

Admin
0

 

Elli Avram,

Elli Avram,

Elli Avram,

Elisabet Avramidou Granlund, known as Elli Avram, 32, is a superstar in India, but she is not as well known in her home country of Sweden. In Friday's "Carina Bergfeldt" show, the Bollywood actress is met with shocked expressions from other guests when she talks about her life in India, where her career is.

 

The star has up to fifteen employees, and in "Carina Bergfeldt" she lists them all.

 

"I have my housekeeper, and then I have my driver, my own makeup artist, my own hair stylist," Elli Avram begins.

 

"Then they have their assistants in turn. And then I have my stylist who has assistants."

 

In addition, the actress has several security guards around her.

 

Carina Bergfeldt asks the Bollywood actress:

 

"So ten, fifteen people employed to work with you. How spoiled have you become?"

 

Elli Avram responds:

 

"Not at all."

 

"And then, when you do events and things like that, there are at least five bodyguards around you. And then, did I mention my personal assistant?"

 

Swedish-Greek Elli Avram was born in 1990 and grew up in Tyresö, Stockholm. Her mother is the actress Maria Granlund, who played the role of Petra Ekdahl in Ingmar Bergman's "Fanny and Alexander".

 

Elli Avram has no direct connection to India but has been interested in Bollywood culture since she was young, according to the actress's Wikipedia page.

 

She moved to Mumbai, India in 2012 and has since acted in several major Bollywood films, such as "Mickey Virus" and "Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon".

 

Elli Avram also participated in "Big Boss," India's equivalent of "Big Brother," in 2013.

 

 

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !